cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM Workflow Add to Job Field disbled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create SAP MDM Workflow, But in Data Manager When i create Workflow table, select records and try to add to Records (Menu)->Workflow-> Add to Job. Here Add to Job is showing me disabled. Is there any way we need to do some configuration to get it done.

Another question is, if Microsoft Visio mandatery to design Workflow Process or is there any way we can design workflow without microsoft visio. If i try to design with stencils and try to save it. It's showing me ' Start Process' is not connected. I am new to MDM Workflow. Can anyone help me to solve this problems. Thanks in advance - Vrushali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208981
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vrushal,

Please check the parameter Active = Yes in the workflow properties.

Microsoft visio is Mandatory.

As suggested by Raghava, please check that the Connect stencil is properly connected between Start and the next stencil.

Start and Stop are Mandatory stencils.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60559952-ff62-2910-49a5-b4fb8e94... (MDM Workflows Overview)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90990743-91c0-2a10-fd8f-fad371c7... (Demo of MDM Workflows)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Priti.

Edited by: Priti Rani Patnaik on Nov 25, 2009 6:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anaokar,

Please Check the Workflow is created properly or not.

Please use workflow stencil CONNETOR shape u201C--> u201D between the start and next workflow stencil .

Regards,

Raghava.

Edited by: mraghava on Nov 25, 2009 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) In data manager top left corner(below menu) you select table WORKFLOW, then in record detail pane right click click "Add" button. then we will give workflow name , trigger actions etc.

2) As of my knowledge for design to workflow Microsoft Visio mandatery.

Regards,

Bhupal.