cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No material document could be found for cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I ahve created Salesorder afterthat delivery , goods issue , billing( invoice )i have done . i want reverse all the Documents . i have cancell the invoice document . after that iam typing to revers the delivery using Trasaction VL09

iam getting error like ......

GI for delivery ********** cannot be canceled for the following reasons:

No material document could be found for cancellation

please help me

@sakhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before proposing a suggestion, can you let me know whether for the originally PGId delivery, you could see accounting / material document in document flow of VA02 or VL02N.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply laskipati

I have checked every thing fine . but delivery movementtype and gi material document movement types are different .i think due to that reson only it was facing error . can you tell me any for the good issue expect VL02n . can you tell me othe trasaction for this .

@sakhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please use t.code mb02 to view the material document created against PGI, but i believe that material docuemnt was not created agsint PGI hence you are facing the issue at the time of reversal. if this is the care the error could be from material master, check whether material price has maintained under material accounting 1 view, in case material price is found missing system will not create the material docuement for PGI itself and hence you are facing the issue of material docuemnt is missing.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using standard movement types are new customised movement types...

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Thanks for your valuable solutions .

i have found the reson behind failure of the reversal document ( Devivery using VL09 )

deviry movement type( Some Z movement ) and goods issue movement type ( Standard 601)different . if edit the table LIPS enter the Movement type 601 . system allowing me for reversal .

Deviry document saves only lips table or any other table please tell me . as per the above if i change the table value ( movement type ) my issue will be resolved

@sakhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether in your PGI movement type reversal movement type is maintained r not.

If mainatained is that the same reversal movement type you are using.

Ex: 601 movement type is for PGI and reversal is 602 which is maintained in reversal type of the mvt type 601.

Tcode to see this OMJJ

Regards,

Ram

Answers (0)