cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Procedure TAXINN and TAXINJ in Ides ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I installed ECC 6.0. Ides (demo). However I am unable to see tax procedures for India i.e. TAXINN and TAXINJ. Also I am unable to see pricing procedures for Factory Sales, Depot Sales Export Sales and Stock Transfer.

Is there any setting that is needed to be done ?? If it is what is that or will I have to install anything additional.

Kindly assist me

Thanx in advance

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with SAP Note: 411079, whether CIN is installed or not? its an add on package, you have apply SAPnotes.

check with this Function module simultaneously : J_1BSA_COMPONENT_CHECK, with component as "IN" , then the return code should be "0" with no exceptions.

Meanwhile check with your Basis Con as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Reazuddin for your reply. But as I am functional consultant I dont know how to do it......could you please tell me in detail how to achieve it.........

Thnx again

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also faced the same problem. I simply created TAXINN in the ides by referring the ECC 6.0 that has TAXINN fully configured. Some of the condition types also created by referring it. Just copy all the settings [procedure , conditiion types etc from the ECC 6.0 and make it available in your system. Then start the CIN configuration (Log. gen >> Tax on goods...., J1ID). Enter CIN details in customer and vendor; etc. To get the CIN details in the Customer master, enter your username in OMT3E. I followed these steps; now I am able to create excise invoice in the IDES. Hope these information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.