cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document in settlement not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one capital project, I have define WBS level settlement to AUC using settlement profile ZA and Network activity level to settle to WBS using settlement profile ZB, in ZB, I set document type to be ZB, I select "WBS by cost element" in settlement profile ZB, how ever, when I run CJ88 in September, only controling document is generated for network activity level settlement.

No accounting document is generated, in CO document, there is a minus sign for expense cost element 500001, WBS is with positive sign.

because in septemeber, I forget to maintain settlement rule for WBS level , I only do network level settlement, which only generate CO document. september is then closed. In October, I do settlement for WBS, accounting document is generated, credit settlement cost element and debit fixed asset.

document type ZA is generated with CO document.

My question is why accounting document is not generated in september, what can I do now? how to deal with cost element 500001, now it only have debit amount in FS10N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a scenario when I am running CJ88. and the cost is being settled from network to WBS elements and to AUC. I am geting the Accounting document for the settlement from network to the WBS element. In another client I am not geting any FI document.

I will appreciate for any response.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Patoliya,

I do agree with your statement. but here my question is

Settlemenet for the WBS -- -> here Accounting document is generating

Settlement for the WBS ( Which inlcude Net Wrok) ---> here Accounting Document not generating

Both are belongs to same Project and Same Settlement Rule. I hope u got the Picture?

Regards

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj, where you are setting WBS , I understand that you are setting WBS to outside of PS object. In that case you will get accounting document. Try to settle the same WBS to any PS object you will not get the accounting document. Even though with same project.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Patoliya,

I used same Same Settlement Rule for the both.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jolinchew,

I am also facing the same problem.

for WBS ( without Net Wrok) : While i m doing the settlement, here Accounting Document is generated,

But WBS with Net Wrok : here only CO & Profit Cetner Document is generating, here Fi Document is not generating ; both are under one Project.

Here my doubt, is

Can we do settlement for Net Work to External Or Can we do settlement for Net Wrok to the Above WBS only.

Any body has any inputs

Regards

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj

Can we do settlement for Net Work to External Or Can we do settlement for Net Wrok to the Above WBS only.

Yes you can settle the same to external say G/L or Sales item , Ctr etc and internal to WBS

In case of internal settlement Accounting document will not generated only controlling document generated.

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolinchew

If you are doing settlement to internal PS object in that case you will not get accounting document only controlling document will generated.

With Regards

Nitin P.