cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document Type RV with different Number Ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to maintain two number ranges for two billing document types (ZF2) 900000 and (YF2) 800000.

A. If I maintain only one accounting document type RV for Both billing document Types in VOFA then there will be a difference in billing document number and accounting document number.

B. If I maintain two accounting documents like RV and Z1 then I will get two accounting documents numbers.

I will maintain the same number ranges for RV and ZF2 (900000)

I will maintain the same number ranges for Z1 and YF2 (800000)

Now I will get the same number for accounting documents and billing documents

Will it be advisable to maintain one number range to all billing document types? If I go for two accounting document types like RV and Z1 what kind of issues I may face

Pl suggests me if anyone comes across the same situation and if you have any other better other solutions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi babu,

You can maintain no.ranges of billing documents as per your client's requirement...Different Or Same no. ranges...

You can very well implement your latter solution 'B' -RV and Z1 ..i don't see any awful implications from it...

But make sure the no.ranges are free in Accounting document level no.ranges...

Reg,

JJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to suggest you keep diffrant number ranges for each type of documents, so when ever be you want separate report or any kind of information, it helps in shorting data depending on document type.

Kapil