cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to get Source of Supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create shopping cart with source of supply, info record also available in ECC system but still i am not able to view or assign while creating shopping cart. Pl help me in this reg.

Business scenario : Self Service Procurement

Scenario : Extended classic

SRM 7.0

ECC6.0

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In ECS , you can not refer Inforecord .

if you were in classic , it is possible.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Without Source of Supply how the follow on PO creation will happen(in Self Service Procurement), Pl tell me some notes to study in details or would be helpful if you explain.

Regards,

Mohan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can create a local contract or vendor list right?

in ECS they are valid source of supply.

Searching for Sources of Supply Centrally

You can use this business process to process your requirements and to improve your source of supply by evaluating the ability of your suppliers to provide materials and services.

You can also:

Prioritize your requirements

Assign requirements to different purchasing groups manually or automatically

This enables you to react to temporary absences among persons responsible for requirements, or organizational changes to the structure of your purchasing groups.

You can assign the sources proposed by the system to items automatically (for example, if there is a single contract for the item being procured) or manually in the case of a quota arrangement, contract, or supplier from a supplier list. You can also assign a source of supply from catalogs that you access in Sourcing.

You can then create an RFx or an auction in the SAP Bidding Engine. In the case of an RFx, you can publish it immediately, or group multiple requirements together for publishing later.

Process

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/7a/8dbdc1721a40a692d0cab59220c2ab/frameset.htm

Process

The business processes run as follows:

Processing Shopping Carts

Searching for Sources of Supply Centrally

Processing Purchase Orders in SAP SRM

Inbound Processing and Receipt Confirmation without Warehouse Management

Confirming Receipt of Inbound Goods in SAP SRM

Processing Invoices in SAP SRM

Verifying Logistics Invoices (Online/In Background)

Analyzing Self-Service Procurement

br

muthu