Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting program

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i want the posting program for my own fields of table suppose i have zstud table then i want the posting program

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1) You have to create a table maintennace for your Z table through which you have to update/modify records in your tabgle.

2) Create a Z transaction which updates the z table.

3) Write a report program which uses the

modifu/update and insert statements to update the data in the z table.

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

hi ,

bur i want the function module for my zstud (table) for assigning basic type idoc and message type how to create that posting program i have fields like

1.rollno,

2.etc........

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

if you are looking for inbound posting program, then you need to do following config for inbound processing.

Hope you have created idoc type and message type.

In we57 you need to link idoc type/message type/inbound fm.

In BD51 make and entry of your FM.

In we42 create inbound process code.

in WE20 create partner profiles and link your inbound process code for inbound idoc.

In we19 test your idoc which will internally triggers your posting FM ( which updates your Z Table).

Do let me know if you need further clarification. Also you find ALe settings in forums.

Regds

Manohar

0 Kudos

hi,

you need to create a new segment types and idoc types for your requirement.you can do so using we31 and we30 transactions.you also need write your own inbound and outbound programs.the best advice is to copy the existing programs and modify it according to your scenario.are you sending your data to other system.if do it with ALE.it seems you are practicing.right.it is best to learn ALE/EDI and IDoc Technologies for SAP by Arvind Nagpal.Get this book and you will be the master of ALE/EDI and IDocs...All the best...

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at an existing IDOC inbound function module. Copy the FM, strip off parameters you are sure you don't need and carry on as described in the various comments alredy made.

IDOC_INPUT_BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN is a good sample to start with.

Regards,

Clemens