Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MaxDB and EclipseLink/JPA?

former_member192710
Participant
0 Kudos

Folks;

is anyone out here using MaxDB along with EclipseLink JPA 2.0 implementation, especially as far as it concerns automatic table creation using predefined @Entity classes? So far, I mainly happened to see a whole load of different error messages but yet haven't found a way of getting things to work cleanly, like, at the moment:

Call: ALTER TABLE S_CFG_SS_CFG_ATTS ADD CONSTRAINT FK_S_CFG_SS_CFG_ATTS_atts_ID FOREIGN KEY (atts_ID) REFERENCES SS_CFG_ATTS (ID)
Query: DataModifyQuery(sql="ALTER TABLE S_CFG_SS_CFG_ATTS ADD CONSTRAINT FK_S_CFG_SS_CFG_ATTS_atts_ID FOREIGN KEY (atts_ID) REFERENCES SS_CFG_ATTS (ID)")
[EL Warning]: 2009-11-24 12:25:30.376--ServerSession(30633470)--Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.0.0.v20091031-r5713): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-5016] (at 71): Missing delimiter: )
Error Code: -5016

Does anyone around here know how (if so) to get EclipseLink to behave well teaming with MaxDB?

TIA and all the best,

Kristian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harald_mueller
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check for the official EclipseLink MaxDB support. You might want to post this question to the Eclipse forum.

[http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/DatabasePlatform/MaxDBPlatform]

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me know if you have found solution to this problem.

I'm facing same problem with my Eclipse LInk JPA setup.

regards