cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristics Pegging issue because of difference in time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

we are running Heuristics in Daily Buckets. Demand in the form of Sales orders are created in ECC and are CIFed to APO. Sales order requirement time is shown as 03:00:00 ( 3 AM) in the product view ( RRP3). When i run heuristics, it creates a PR at 12:00:00 ( i.e 12 PM). Though the PR is created on the same day as of Sales Order requirement day, but because of the difference of the time, system is not pegging the PR to the S.O. Reason being Requirement time ( i.e 03AM) is before the receipt time ( 12 PM) and hence no pegging. we require pegging to be established between receipts and requirement element.

Is there any standard setting wherein we can control the time at which Sales order is shown in product view or the PR creation time ?

Pls note that we need to use Daily buckets only and pegging relationship is a must.

Regards,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue got resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawan,

Some day another forum member will ask the same question. It would be very helpful if you could add some detail about how you arrived at your solution.

Regards,

DB49

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Pawan,

could you please share the solution??

Thanks

Karthik M

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I changed the S.O availability time in ECC to 15:00 hours so that the demand lies after receipt time and hence pegging will be there. I did this by going to schedule line and then select the shippping button. there i changed the material staging time to 15:00 hours.

I hope this helps.

regards,

Pawan.