cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can we do a scenario for two WSDL's (We have two wsdl's given in external definitions)

Regards,

Anil Kumar M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

That means, your requirement is SOAP-PI-SOAP scenario?

If yes, then there are many threads and blogs available on SDN for SOAP to SOAP scenario.

Check this thread:

-Tanaya.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your exact requirement....do you need to send the request to both the WSDLs simultaneously?

If yes, then create two different MIs, receiver channels, receiver agreements, interface determinations.....same business service & sender agreement should do.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is sending is one WSDL and receiving is another WSDL. what are the possible ways. my SAP-PI version is 7.0 Please give the sufficient answer

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My requirement is sending is one WSDL and receiving is another WSDL.

Still confused

1) does that mean that you are sending to WSDL1.....WSDL1 sends you some response which you need to send to WSDL2

In this case you need to use a BPM

2) Or is your scenario like WSDL1 --> SAP XI/ PI --> WSDL2

In this case import both the WSDLs in IR....create OB Async MI based on WSDL1 and IN Async MI based on WSDL2

Use WSDL1 in source message type of mapping and WSDL2 in target.

Now in ID create a WSDL file using ID --> Tools --> Display WSDL.......give this WSDL to the developers of WSDL1 and ask them to send the request to the URL mentioned in this PI_Generated WSDL

In case2, I am suggesting that you directly use WSDL1 in MI and then again create wsdl from ID so that it will save you from creating a DT, MT....you can reuse the existing structure.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in this cases need to create the SWCV with the namespace of the sender and create the needed data types and message types if not available of XSDs for the same...

then define message mappings and interface mappings for the same ...you need here SOAP sender and receiver channels

HTH

Rajesh