cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"charset detection failed" while reading mail attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to config Mail to RFC scenario, in which message is being send as mail attachment. I followed this geart bolg (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414900)ID0061964050DB00692202668857888939End?blog=/pub/wlg/2849).

when i was testing my scenario the following ERR occurred:

"No interface determination found for outbound interface ..... : Error while determining root tag of XML: BOM / charset detection failed"

plz advise.

Regards

Uri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just ensure that Interface Determination is configured between the Sender and receiver message interface and has the relevant mapping included.....if everything is fine then try making some dummy changes...activate...check status in ID and again test.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tnx for your replays.

i can tell my Interface Determination is configured correctly since in case of sending the message as the mail body

(and not as attached file) scenario is working fine.

I went through all links and could not find how issue should be soled incase of mail sender.

issue is still open.

Regards

Uri

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i can tell my Interface Determination is configured correctly since in case of sending the message as the mail body 
(and not as attached file) scenario is working fine.

This should mean that the attachment is not getting converted into the payload....can you ensure that you see a similar message as it is shown in the Step3 of the blog.....also confirm that your Module settings are accurate....keyName and keyValue are properly filled.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uri,

Check this links

Regards

Ramesh