Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO - Abort posting by using badi/exit

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction MIGO during posting goods receipt for a purchase order :

after clicking the save button (or Post button) i have to show a popup with all materials of the GR that satisfy some condition.

I did solve this by using badi MB_DOCUMENT_BADI - method MB_DOCUMENT_BEFORE_UPDATE.

But now a new requirement is to give the user the possibility on the popup to abort the complete saving/posting.

I can not do this in the above method.

Has anyone a clue how to solve this problem ?

regards,

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

I think you can use badi - MB_MIGO_BADI method - POST_DOCUMENT. where you can access same structures and you can call a popup window and based on the option you can abort the transaction with message type E. It has given in the documentation that all error messages in this method will be converted to abort.

rajkumar abbu

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

IHSA_LIST_EDITING List Processing in Plant Maintenance

MB_MIGO_BADI BAdI in MIGO for External Detail Subscre

MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI BAdI in MIGO for Changing Item Data

LMEQR001 User exit for source determination

MBCF0006 Customer function for WBS element

SAPLV1ZN CFCs for batch valuation in VB_CREATE_BA

V50EPROP User Exit: Foreign Trade Data Proposal i

V50EPROP User Exit: Foreign Trade Data Proposal i

reward points and close the thread..if it helps

gunjan

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone else ?

Gunjan's answer has not solved my problem.

Hans

Message was edited by: Hans Senden

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MRUTYUN,

nice tutorials for a functional use of the MIGO transaction, but i need an answer to a technical question.

Hans

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

I think you can use badi - MB_MIGO_BADI method - POST_DOCUMENT. where you can access same structures and you can call a popup window and based on the option you can abort the transaction with message type E. It has given in the documentation that all error messages in this method will be converted to abort.

rajkumar abbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since calling a popup within a BADI is not equivalent to raising an error message, you can try setting the system variables (SY-MSGTY eq 'E', SY-MSGNO, SY-MSGV1....etc) after calling popup say 'POPUP_TO_INFORM' so that system registers it as an error message.

try this and do let us know.