cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I was created one sales order xxxx (for configurable material ), Item cat- TAC. DELIVERY DATE 24/11/09.

MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I AM GOING TO VL01N

I AM GETTING ERROR " NO SCHEDULE LINES DUE FOR DELIVERY UP TO THE SELECT DATE"

wHAT IS THE REASON. PLZ HELP ME

Thanks

Munna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By default, system takes the to-day's date as "Selection date",when you go for creating Delivery in VL01N.

Possibly, in your case, this causing the problem.

Actually, you need to change the Selection date.

Selection date is the date on which the shipping processing begins. It is either the "Material Availability date" or "Transportation Planning date", whichever is earlier.

In VA02, selct the item > go to schedule line > click on the "Shipping" tab. Here you will find all the shipping dates in details.

Note down the "Mat Av date" and "Tr Planning date". See which date is earlier between the two dates, put that date as "Selection date" while creating Delivery and proceed.

You can put a date later then this date ,but if you will put an earlier date then this date , system will give you this type of error.

Suppose, Material Av date is 25/11/2009 & Tr Planning date is 26/11/2009, then in this case the Selection date is 25/11/2009 or any date after 25th.

But, if you will enter a date like even 24/11/2009, still system will give this error.

So, put the Selection date correctly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did Same Process But I am getting Same Error

Thanks

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, check the stock availability. Possibly, no quantity is confirmed for the Delivery date in the Schedule line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes No Conformed qty 0 , delivery date today date

thanks

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

This VARIANT CONFIGUARATION MATERIAL

1. I HAD CREATED SALES ORDER FIRST SALES ORDER NO: XXXX

2.THEN POST THE STOCK SPECIFIC PLAN AND STORAGE LOCATION WITH GOODS MOVEMENT "561E" AND GIVEN THE SALES ORDER NO AND ITEM NO (IN T.CODE MB1C) FINALLY I WAS POST THE STOCK SPECIFIC SALES ORDER

3. WHEN I AM GOING TO OUTBOUND DELIVERY VL01N ERROR WILL BE DISPLAY "NO SCHEDULE LINES DUE FOR DELIVERY UP TO THE SELECT DATE" .

IN LINE ITEM SCHEDULE LINE TAB DELIVERY DATE TODAY DATE. SAME AS I WAS GIVEN IN VL01N BUT ERROR WILL BE COMING " NO SCHEDULE LINES DUE FOR DELIVERY UP TO THE SELECT DATE".

THANKS

MUNNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This may be because of two reasong.

1. There is no sufficinet stock in the Plant, goto the Transaction code MMBE and check the stock in the plant and storage loc

2. Check the schedule line due for the delivery, as you already checked and confirmed that schedle lines are sames as the entered delivery date in VL01N

Please check the above two options and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh

In my plant having stock, delivery date also Today Date

Thanks

munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 tcode and then double click your line item and go to Schedule Line Tab.

In that again double click on the line item for which you have your Confirmed Quantity and check the delivery date (considering Loading Date, Transaportation planning Date etc).

Then enter this Delivery Date during Vl01N transaction.

Regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the Schedule Line in VA02.

Va02> Line Item> Schedule Line Tab

There you will find the Confirm Delivery Date. You can not create your Delivery before tha confirm delivery date.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to reply

va02 line item - schedule line tab system given TODAY DATE ONLY

Thanks

Munna

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

Please check whether there is any schedule lines created for

the sales order item and if so check the schedule line date.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to reply

My schedule line date also same date.

Thanks

munna

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Munna,

Please ensure that the schedule line confirmed qty is greater than 0.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Reply

This is configurable material First Created Sales order Then Posting the Stock (MB1C) MOvement Type 561E, Sales Order and Item Number.

Then go for VL01N

Now iam getting this Error

Thanks

munna