cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Creation:- Incompletion Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All

There is an issue while I create particular order type (Purchase to sales). If any field assigned to incompletion procedure is missing in the order it will not allow to save and even when I complete that it still says that field is missing.

For eg if I create an order for 1500 item then it will show as max qty failed and will not allow me to save the order, but even if I change the qty to 15 still it will say as max qty failed.

I guess somewhere it is failing to track the changes, can anyone let me know what can be the reason for the same.

Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The particular material that you are entering in the order is kept at (Min qty),Go to MM02 and check the min qty that had been specified to that particular material,along with that check the delivering qty also.

This will solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Is there a limit of max quantity meaning that the order cannot be saved untill it has that quantity (in your example 1500) , but it seems 1500 is not the max qty which order must have.

You need to find out exactly what qty is the max qty. check few old orders of similar type.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All

As I mentioned its not just related to quantity, its a deadlock situation that arises when credit limit also of the same order gets exceeded. In that case even after releasing the order I cant complete the the list of incomplete items as it says subsequent function not possible as credit limit is exceeded.

Its just related to Purchase to sales document, where purchase requisition is automatically created once the order is saved.

For other order types like domestic and international sales this everything seems to work fine.

I guess there is some config settings which needs to be changed, do let me know if anyone has an idea about this.

Regards

Gaurav Manocha

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It does some time just do one thing put the quantity as 0 and save it, If still not allowing then delete perticular line Item altogether and save it and again open and put data.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Ajit

Its not always about quantity, its about credit limit also. If the credit limit is exceeded it says to unblcok the order and even if I unblock it, it still says that credit limit exceeded and I cant do the changes.

Regards

Gaurav