cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCM-APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I don't know, Is it the right place to post, but I am confident about only your suggestions.

I need your valuable suggestion to learn and built my career in SCM APO. I have been into technologies ABAP, SAP Console, RFID, WM, and have knowledge about SCM EWM. I am very much interested to learn SAP APO,but I don't have knowledge about this module how the future will be.

Your valuable suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You sure have very good experience in SAP but please let me know if you have any domain experience as well in any Industry. Because WM or EWM is not going to be of any help to you in understanding the business requirements. More over the Modules that are primarily used by the clients are Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling,

Global Availability to Promise, Transport Planning and Vehicle Scheduling.These are the key modules for which there is a reuiqrement for Consultants.

So I would suggest that instead you should try for BI which has very high requirements in the Market as of now and with your Technical background picking up BI should not be an issue.

This is my personal opinion... Choice is yours

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Based on your experience stuff, it seems you are

technically good.

In SCM APO, then you can plan your career in

learning on BW/BI stuff on it. This will be really

interesting for you and match your needs.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member667328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.