cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Delviery was wrongly created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Team,

Can you advice how to resolve the below 2 cases.

Case 1) Sales order is with 6 unit and Delivered physically 6 Units and customer received 6 units but only 5 units have been invoiced. Can you let me know how to invoice additionally the 1 unit without stock movement. (But it can be a separate invoice)

What is the steps.

Case 2)Initally the sales order does not confirm the stock for the 14 units and delivery created with 0 confirmed qty. and But the goods has been dispatched from warehouse to the customer for the 14 units physically. Now the user wants to re confirm for same delivery no for the delivered qty.

Can you advice how to create a delivery without stock movement.

Looking forward for your valuable feedback.

With Regards,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I think you can have following process.

case 1 . since goods are already shipped 6 nos but billing done only for 5 nos. You can raise a debit memo on the sold to party and further raise a debit note (This shall be order related billing and no involment of stock movement) for 1 qty.

case 2 - cancell earlier delivery and make a new delivery and do the PGI in system but physically do not ship the goods as they have already received by the customer.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

I have suggeted the same flow. To raise a debit memo if they need a accounting document. else proforma invoice.

For the second case. It is a third party interface. Where the user by mistakely delivered the goods to the custome. So inorder to avoid this problem. I have suggested to do the delivery and inform the warehouse people to receive the file and confirm the goods issue. So that the delivery status will be completed. Hope i am looking for the feedback for this solution i have suggested.

Thanks for the process which you have suggested.

With Regards,

Jan

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Case1) If u have done PGI for full quantity that is 6 then just use Tcode VFO1 and put the same delivery no. it will pick the remaining 1 quantity to be delivered.

Case2) As u have already save the document but as required quantity was not confermend.Goto VL02 and in change picking quantity from 0 to 14 and do PGI and then save.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY NTO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for your update. But my requirement is how to do invoice for the remaining 1 unit without goods movement.

Case 1 - Here delivery created only for 5 units and invoiced for 5 units. But goods delivered from the warehouse for the complete sales order qty of 6 unit. Now for the remaining 1unit they need to do invoice. But user needs to do the invoice for this one qty without goods movement. what is the process flow.

Case 2 - There is no delivery created for the 14 unit. But the goods were received by the customer physically from the warehouse. Now they want to create the delivery for this 14 units without stock movement. Can you let me know the process for how to create delivery without stock movement.

With Regards,

Jana

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In both the cases, the delivery is made for either I unit more than desired (case 1) or 14 units (case 2). This movement was actually of the stock available in physical condition in Plant and Storage Location, however actually in SAP system the movement is not done so stock is not reduced by 1 unit(case1) or 14 units (case2).

So as per my suggestion you must do the Delivery and PGI through SAP, however do not move the product physically. So that your stock should match.

I am not able to understand, why you do not want to do delivery process at all. This is wrong practice.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Case 1) You are asking for something wcich is not recommonded at all but still you can do by following way,

Add another line item with 1 quantity and put item category as TAD( Service item) which need to bill directaly and

from original line item change quantity from 6 to 5.Process flow will be sa follow,

SALES ORDER -- BILLING DOCUMNET.

Case2) You need to take help of ur MM Consultant as he need to do for time being Plant not relevent for stock movement

for that he need to Use Tcode OMS2 and unmark the TICK for quantity updation for that MATERIAL TYPE and PLANT

combination and not to forgate to reverse the setting after you do the PGI for this 14 Quantity.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for the information which you have provided. It was useful.

With Regards,

Jana