Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Repository during upgrade to ECC

Naama
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do you know of sap documentation regarding the SLD configuration and especially the "Integration Repository", When upgrading SAP system to ECC.

Thanks,

Naama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upgrading to ECC system wont affect XI much, So I don't think you have to do anything in Integration Repository.

In SLD configuration you have to reconfigure Business System if the host name changes during upgrade.

And accordingly you have to change host name/ip address, user and password in RFC maintained in XI system which will point to ECC system.

In Integration Directory you have to change the business System name for ECC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Naama
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Just one more thing.

Should I change anything regarding the Integration Repository, in the configuration of the software components in the SLD?

Naama

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you don't need to change any SWCV in IR. You may require to delete and re-register the SAP backend technical system. For this you need to maintain the SLD bridge from ECC.

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based a new technical system in SLD - ABAP based</a>

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said before, IR part is quite safe during upgrade. You don't have to do any changes in SWCV in SLD.