Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification- User status to control the task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Requirement is as Follows

1)After Quality Notification creation we maintained the TASK , in that task we maintained the corrective action for that Notification - Here we want each task item should go to the respective person responsible to his inbox. Once he approved the task item then only it complete automatically with that perosn responsible approval.

If any body try to complete the Task then it should give the error that the task is not complete.

2)In QN , Processing tab we maintained the Co ordinator, Here we want only co ordinator is allowed to close this Quality Notification, Here we want to restric the authorisation for other one.

Pls provide me the Process and if required Configuration for above requirement.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

A development will be required here in your case

You need to use this QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER to send a note. But this is used in action box but not as followup action for tasks. So you need to modify this to suit your requirement

You can also check QFOA_MAIL_SENDING_STANDARD this FM and tailor to your need

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

It will better you activate workflow. This will trigger the task to the task owner. Please check with ABAPer and activate the workflow which is available in the standard

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Client dont want to activate the workflow. Please see the details of error.

We want to send an e-mail when a task is entered in the quality notification to the responsible user.Accordingly we are trying to attach the following functional module with the follow-up action:

QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER_ATTACH

But when we are trying to save, we are getting the following eror message:

"Function module QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER_ATTACH does not have E_SUBRC parameter

Message no. QM403

Pls check and reply

Reagrds,

Saurabh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

There is standard function there is a send email functionality. Input the task owner in the Partner selection and click on this send note action button. it will send mail with comments that you have added

it uses this FM QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER_ATTACH

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for updating...I am trying to create new Followup action for task unsder this path - QM>QN>Notification processing->additional notification Function-> define folloup action

Here i created one followup action but it is showing error after notification

creation while sending the mail> iT is asking Function module and what u provided to me , that is not accepting....Pls provide me the same Function module so that i can send the details to task owner.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

I have implemented a similar cycle. Please go through the same

1)Creat notification type through QM01

2)Put the detials wherever required (plant, subject, priority)

3) Author has to identify the immediate task (header task) and has to assign it to the task owner.

4) Item level information can also be filled if preventive actions are to be recorded. This includes defect location, defect types , Causes and Preventive tasks (item level task) .

5)Identify the co-ordinator who will own this notification process and will keep track of the tasks & will be responsible to complete the notifications.

6) Save the notification

7)Co-ordinator receives the notification

8)He checks the notification details and checks whether Author has assigned the correct task and task owners. If required he can change and also add tasks

9)Once Co-ordinator is satisfied with the notification content he selects the immediate task and releases it. (green flag)

10) Co-ordinator also releases the item level task (green flag). The status of the task changes from TSOS to TSRL

11) after all tasks are released Notification is put in process by releasing the green flag

12) Now the task owner receives the task

13) Task owner shall perform the assigned tasks, complete the notification by giving the necessary details and clicking on the u2018completeu2019 task button. The status of the task changes from TSRL to TSCO.

14) Once the task is completed Co-ordinator receives information that the task has been completed and can be verified.

15) Co-ordinator verifies the task completed and has to make it to u2018successfulu2019 if satisfied with the activities. TSCO to TSCO TSSC 16)The status of the task will change from TSCO to TSCO TSSC

17) The same procedure is used for all task whether it is Immediate task or an Item level task

18)All the tasks have to be made u2018successfulu2019 if the notification has to be completed.

19) Once all the tasks are made u2018successfulu2019 and no further actions are pending Co-ordinator can complete the notifications

20)He has click on the u2018Completeu2019 tab to do the same as shown below.

21)Completion of all the tasks will be indicated in the notification u2018Statusu2019 as u2018ATCOu2019 (All tasks Completed)

22)As we have to record the cost element of the notification it will automatically take you to KB21N transaction for capturing the activity cost.

23)Notification gets completed by this. Author and task owners get the information of the completion of the notification.

24)Task owners will be getting alerts for the completion of the task prior to the completion date and also if it is over due, with respect to the deadline manager system.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

The above explain quite usefull to control on the Notification. But i am unble to update followint things

1) I had creat the Folloup action for task so that content of the task send to User responsible for that task But here i am unble to identify the which function module used to trigger the mail for Task owner

Pls provide the Standard Function module to trigger the mail to task owner so that only that person complete the task

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

1) You have activate workflow for this requirement. So when task is assigned it will go for task completion to the intended person

2) You have to use Exit to control the notification and task. you can use this exit

QQMA0005 : Check Validity of Status Change

QQMA0014 : Checks before saving a notification

regards

Gajesh

Edited by: Gajesh Nagesh on Nov 26, 2009 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please see the below requirement and suggest the solution

1)After Quality Notification creation we maintained the TASK , in that task we maintained the corrective action for that Notification - Here we want each task item should go to the respective person responsible to his inbox. Once he approved the task item then only it complete automatically with that perosn responsible approval.

If any body try to complete the Task then it should give the error that the task is not complete.

Saurabh