cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Purchase Requisition for a material component in WBS or NW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a project with the following structure:

Project Defination (Construction of Sub station)

Main WBS

Level 1 WBS

Level 2 WBS

Network for level 2 WBS

Activity (Procuring Material)

Material Component - MATXXX (Stock Item)

Now in the above structure i have a activity where in i am procuring all the materails required to construct a Substation.

So under this activity i have assigned all the materials which are needed to build Substaion.

After i change the status of the project to release, there a reservation created for the quantity of the material which i have mentioned in the material component under the activity.

Now my querey is, how should i create a Purchase requisition for the reserved materail quantity in order to bring in the stock against the WBS / network / Project ?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudarshan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

In your case you can run Me5J to check the list of PR created against your project.

Then Create PO and similarly you can check list of PO in Me2J.

Then followed by GR and check if any GR release exist in MIGO. Then once after doing GR you can check the Material in Stock which will move material from Unrestricted stock to Project Stock which you can check it in MMBE.

Then you can do the Good Issue in MIGO itself and run MIRO to complete the cycle.

Regards'

syed

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

run md51 for the project MRP and you will get the PRs for the materials if the master data are set correctly,

then you create PO via the PR, do migo, miro and so on.

i hope that will be helpful.

Judy

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry The same is posted by mistake two times.

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is to have material in Project Stock. For that you need to use Account assgn Category Q, There are other MM settings as well.

Please ready below link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4c/227b8046e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the link below. This should solve most of your queries.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d7/b8853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Gokul