cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Sync Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a GetList BAPI wrapper in CRM system. And i have created RFC dest for that in MI server.

The parameter types of the GetList function does not exists over MI server.

I am trying to use emulator but it is giving me following message.

<b>No download data from R/3 found in downloader</b> Can somebody tell me why is this happening?

Also what about the types that this bapi uses as parameter types but does not exists on MI server?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

>No download data from R/3 found in downloader Can somebody tell me why is this happening?

This happens when the getlist function does not find any records, ie. there is no data on the backend for the function. Do one thing -- Run the Getlist function and let me know how many entries are present in the output.

>Also what about the types that this bapi uses as parameter types but does not exists on MI server?

Usually the Getlist doe not require input as it simply returms all the headers from the backend. So the only a parameter to hold the output list would be sufficient.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

Do u have any Sync Bo in CRM for user Dependent data ??

If so just replicate it and distrubute it for ur particular user and then see in emulator it will give u some data

In MAM we do have one MAM25_090 simerally i think there shld be one for CRM application also .

Pls let me know the Sync BO name if there is one

pls give points if this answer is helpful

bye

sid