Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on OBYC Transaction key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have a few queries regarding automatic postings :

1.What process triggers the transaction key AUM ? what type of account should be assigned here ?

2.What process triggers the transaction key BSV? what type of account should be assigned here ? Hw different is it from GBB-VBO ?

3. What is the difference between DIF , PRD & UMB ?

4. Is GBB-VKA relevant for make to stock scenario ?

Regards

Anis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) AUM is triggered if the material iin supplying planrt is maintained either in MAP or Standard price and material in recieving plant is in stamdard price and there should be a price difference.The differencial amount will be posted to the Expense/Income account through AUM

2)BSV will be triggered during subcontracting GR.it is the Transaction event key which defines the Change in stock account .This is maintained to accomodate the credit side entry for the output material during GR.Whereas GBB-VBO is for input material consumtion during subcontracting GR.It provides the Debit side entry for Input material consumption

3)DIF is triggered during IV if there is balance and you still want to post it

PRD is triggered if the material is maintained as Standard Price and the value is differenet from the PO value .

UMB is triggered if you want to revaluate the material th MR21

4) GBB-VKA is for make to order scenario where you make a PO directly with reference to sales order

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Radhakrishna & Sandeep

Edited by: anis bazmi on Nov 24, 2009 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Radhakrishna & Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AUM: Whenever you are transferring a material from a supplying plant to Receiving plant. When the MAP between the two plants are maintained at different cost. The loss / revenue will get posted to the AUM Key.

BSV : When a subcontacting goods receipt is posted, the change in stock account of raw material is posted to BSV. Whereas GBB-VBO is mainly maintained for Goods issue to cost centre.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhakrishnan,

Thank for the reply .

AUM has been well clarified by you .

As u put it GBB-VBO is used for issue to cost center . But as i understand GBB-VBR & not GBB-VBO is used for GI to Cost center . The std description for GBB-VBO says : "for consumption from stock of material provided to vendor" & GBB-VBR says : " for internal goods issues (for example, for cost center)".

Can u pls throw some light on this ?

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anis.

Sorry for the mistake.

GBB-VBR is for Goods issue to Cost centre whereas

GBB-VBO is for Goods issue to subcontracting vendor when 541 is used.

Wherea GBB-BSV is used during subcontracting Goods receipt in offset with the FRL key for the change in stock account cost.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhkrishanan,

Thax for the prompt reply .

Cud u pls clarify if there can be if there wud be ant accounting effect of Mvt type 541 ? As i understand it is a transfer posting to a SC Vendor & thus doesnt call for any accounting effect .

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I agree with your point that during a subcontracting Goods issue no accounting and Material document gets generated.

But my stock entry of raw material changes from unrestricted stock to the Goods provided to Vendor ( an internal transaction happens ). virtually Goods is moved from the plant stock to the material provided to vendor ( even though it is plant stock ).

I believe in order to execute this transfer internally SAP is calling this Business transaction event key " Goods issue to vendor "

Thanks for the understanding.