cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created Material properly and already did GR and confirmed accordingly. But when I am going to create Outbound Delivery (VL01N) then system showing below message:

"Material A75 is not defined for sales org. 3100 distr.chann. lang. E"

How can I solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Riponkp,

Can you please share ,how you hav resolved this issue.I am alos facing the same problem.Whatever is advice in the thread i checked but issue remains the same.

Regards,

deepti

ying_zeng2
Explorer
0 Kudos
Please see notes 1464178 - Creating a Delivery - Error Message VL009 is Issued
I think the problem can be solved.

1. Add the language of the customer master or the language of the sales organisation to the material master data (transaction MM02).

2. Alternatively, in the customising transaction VOR1 (Table TVKOV), an entry can be made in the reference distribution channel field in order to share material master data between distribution channels.

u2022 In the material master data (transaction MM02) the language can be entered under the "additional data" button, under the tab "descriptions".

u2022 The customising menu path for transaction VOR1 is as follows:  SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Define Common Distribution Channel.

<https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD16aCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui/main.do>

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR MATERIAL IN SALES VIEW OR CREATE IT IDIRECTLY, AND ALSO GOTO ADDITIONAL DATA AFTER ENTERING INTO THE MATERIAL VIEWS THEN YOU CREATE THE MATERIAL FOR LANGUAGE EN .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I've created new Material carefully by giving all required informations & also created a sales order by that material and completed GR accordingly. But still same problem " Material 387 is not defined for sales org. 3100 distr.chann. lang. E" when entering sales order number to do outbound delivery.

Looking forward for your expert comments and solutions.

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR MATERIAL IN SALES VIEW OR CREATE IT IDIRECTLY, AND ALSO GOTO ADDITIONAL DATA AFTER ENTERING INTO THE MATERIAL VIEWS THEN YOU CREATE THE MATERIAL FOR LANGUAGE EN .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the material A75 is defined in the Sales Organization 3100 and the Distribution Channel as per your requirement.

If not you need to extend the material .

NOTE: -

To extend the material follow the below procedure:

Extension of material can be done by going to MM01 tcode and give A75 in Material field and also in the Material field of the Copy from section and press enter and then select the required views.

Then, under the Organization Levels section give the Destination details and under the Copy from section give the Source details.

Point #: 2:

Now go to MM02 tcode and go to your material A75 and inside the material click the "Additional data" button and enter EN in the Language field and your Material description.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for yr advice.

But, I've done exactly what u advised. But result is same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system makes two attempts to read the material language-dependent

text.

The first one with the customer language (if it is maintained in the

customer master data), the second one with the sales organization

language (if it is maintained in the sales organization address data)

If both of them fail then error VL009 is issued.

Please check the above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank u very much for yr advice.

But as per yr advice I've checked both Customer Master data & Sales Organization's language and found both are maintained perfectly. Below message showing now when I've entering VL01N.

"Order cannot be delivered (see long text)

Message no. VL461

Diagnosis

Possible reasons include:

The copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries do not allow the order to be delivered.

The order is blocked for delivery.

The order document is incomplete.

Procedure

Pay attention to any notes that may be recorded in the log.

You can display the copying requirements defined for this transaction in Customizing."

Viewing above can u pls advice me where I did mistakes.

Looking forward to your next suggestion which will be highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Go to order change (VA02)... EDIT-- INCOMPLETION LOG. There you will find the reasons why delivery is not taking place..

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanx. I've checked incompletion log and found Document is complete.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can yuo do one thing delete the existing one delivery document and process the new one.I have seen many a times changes made after creation of document does not reflect in old document. If every setting is complete then may be the issue.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

you have to extend the material to the required sales org and distribution channel.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your valuable advice. I already extended it from another sales org. system saying "Material already maintained for this transaction/event". Fyki, I'm working on my newly created sales organization which I made by copying from existing one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether the description has been maintained in EN or not, for that material.

-Satya

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

It seems that your problem is because of you have not maintained Language for MATERIAL and PLANT.

You need to do the same GOTO Sales text in Material Master Record and maintained and also need to mmaintain for Plant,use Tcode WBO2 and goto Address tab there u will find Language under Communication.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx but I've maintained language both for material & plant. But still above message showing when save outbound. I've took another material but problem still the same. I'm really puzzled now. Pls help me out.