Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Public Sector Tendering Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Have a question.

In SRM 7 Public Sector Procurement (PPS) scenario, I publish the bid against which the bidders provide with their Technical Response. I publish the bid as 'Public Bid'.

Question 1: How will the bidders log in to the portal to submit their bids? Would it be with a common ID that would be used by all the bidders to log in to the portal to submit their bids?

Question 2: If the bidders log in to the portal via common ID, how would CFolders create a separate folder for each bidder to attach their document.

Question 3: Currently I am also not able to open the bid from the bidder side. When I click on the Bid Invitation document link, no action happens. Am I missing some roles?

Any advise on the above queries would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have not worked on 7.0 PPS

but bidding engine principles should be same

1. No. Bidder users have to have seperate user ID.

2. Each bidder would have individual link to C folder which others can not see.

3. the bidder user shld have correct bidder role & correctly assigned to org structure.

BR

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question 1: How will the bidders log in to the portal to submit their bids? Would it be with a common ID that would be used by all the bidders to log in to the portal to submit their bids?

Ans: Each Bidder should have seperate user id & pwd

Question 2: If the bidders log in to the portal via common ID, how would CFolders create a separate folder for each bidder to attach their document.

Ans: CFolders directly link with individual user ids.

Question 3: Currently I am also not able to open the bid from the bidder side. When I click on the Bid Invitation document link, no action happens. Am I missing some roles?

Ans: Following role is must in EBP : SAP_EC_BBP_BIDDER in Portal : com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_supplier & com.sap.pct.srm.gp.ro_bidder

Regards,

Mohan