cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW - Change reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm using BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW to change reservation details while transfering to backend system. This is working fine. However i'm trying to implement a different cenario in which i dont want to create any reservation. Is there a possibility for doing that ?

I tryed to change de parameters but the system always creates a reservation. Is there any badi to stop the reservation creation ?

Best regards,

MR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I don't understand the question .

You want the BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW called but no reservation created?

If you don't want to create a reservation , please change the object in Customizing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know if it's possible to stop reserve creation due to:

imagine that you have a catalog which user's can purchase, but i dont want to create reserve's for that catalog materials. in the end of the shooping cart i have the information about products that people want. it's like a cotation solicitation. In order to do that i have to stop reserve creation that's why i mentioned the BADI BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW.

To resolve this i can use "order as direct material". This way the system doesnt create reserve in backend system, but the user as to push this button for all items. I know this requirement sounds silly but it's just a test.

Do you have any ideas ?

MR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand yr scenario correctly:

For SCs of "internal goods & services" you have set yr sytem to create auto Reservation follow-on in backend ECC.

But when the user is shopping catalog product you don't want auto reservation.

For catalog product there is specific field in BBP_PD

you can use the same for the coding logic in ...RS_NEW badi

BR

Dinesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MR

i understand that you might be in Extended classic and trying to create a reservation by breaking sap rules by BADI.

Reservation can be created in the backend system but the material must be subjected to inventory management.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the logic for diff scenario

is it that for diff matl grp (prod cat) u don't want ECC follow on as a reservation

you need to build the code

or

you can go for enhancement for SC multiple trans types

have diff no ranges

& decide the ECC follow-ons (Resn/PO) as per mapping

BR

Dinesh