cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Terms & Conditions Page With an Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Our PDF invoices are maintained using SFP transaction & Adobe Livecycle Designer 7.0. We want to have one type of invoices in which a "Terms and Conditions" page is printed after the invoice if it meets a certain criteria (if it is a specific plant). I know there are master pages and body pages. I was looking at just having one master page with 2 body pages - 1 for the invoice details and 1 for the "Terms & Conditions" page. I want the "Terms & Conditions" page to print out only when it is a specific plant using WERKS but I'm not sure where I can put this logic in to make this work. I was thinking it would be imbedded somehow in the body page but I can't seem to make it work. Can someone offer any suggestions on this?

Thanks,

J.M. Sims

Ergon, Inc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put the LOGIC in the SMARTFORM to check the Particular plant from the VBRK-WERKS

If the Plant condition is satisfied then automatically the TERMS & CONDITIONS will print on the invoice

Position of the terms & conditions depends on your Business requirement, if you know the position then it is easy to developer to place on that particlar window in the smartform

please check this and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "NACE".

Select "V3(Billing)".Click on "Output types".

Select your output type.

Click on "Processing routines".

Make a copy of the smart form displayed there.

Goto the T.Code "SMARTFORMS".Enter your smart form here.

In this for displaying any page you can maintain the condition.

Maintain you condition as if "WERKS=your value".

Ask your ABAPer to maintain that condition.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.