cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection-screen cosmetics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a Select-options in slection screen for ABAP WD.

This is an ALV grid report.

I had to place some check boxes in slection-screen.. My slect-options are in View Container.. so i palced check boxes in different groups..

now What I see is it is not that good in appearance.. it is with spaces as attached in below[IMAGE|http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/CtLFB2FopMBXwehzyceg2A?feat=directlink]

I want to delete the spaces.. and make it look uniform.. How can do that? Should'nt i use Group??

Rgds

Vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What layout type are you using within the Group? Perhaps consider using the Matrix Layout or playing with the layout spacing settings. This should allow you to eliminate the spaces between the blocks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

I changed layout to MAtrix Layout.

Space is due to Caption AREA.. I don't need this.. and that is causing the spaces between blocks.. I tried NONE Option still it doesn't work.. is there any way i can get rid of Group CAPTION Area?

Rgds

Vara

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I don't understand why you are using a Group if don't want the Caption or Caption Area Header to display. If you don't want these features then just use a transparent container instead of a Group. Or do you even need any group UI element at all?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As always you are the best Thomas.

using Container Got Rid of my issue.

Rgds

Vara