cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party and AS2 IDs: Can you send multiple message types using same AS2 ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing B2B scenarios with one of our partners and have many data types (transactions) to exchange both i/b and o/b to PI.

I have one AS2 ID for 4 i/b scenarios to PI, partner will be sending 4 different data types. As we have only one AS2 ID for sender party and one for Receiver Party, I could only configure one scenario to receive all the 4 files from the partner.

In the AS2 sender adapter selected message subject as "*".

How do I seperate these 4 data types or 4 different files as they have to be placed in different location on receiver side?

The 4 files will not be send together. How do I identify which transaction contains which data type?

Thanks in advance.

- Riya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your data involves edi transaction sets ? if yes then how are you handling the data processing .like conversion from edi to XML and viceversa ?..

if not tell me what is the data set involved in your transactions is it only xml messages ?..

normally one AS2ID will be used for each partner irrespective of the messages used ...

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either develop a module that does the XML recognition for you or buy it from a 3rd party (e.g. aedaptive). Another option is to determine the actual message received in your Receiver Determination, but this is a less 'neat' option, because the actual service interface received won't show in your monitoring.