cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving data in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having problems when I want to save the data in DP....COM error 40.301 appears...

How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The COM ERROR 40.301 means that the key figure became negative although this is not permitted.

You need to check the setting of the key figure in your planning area and ensure that you have setup the respective key figure(s) accordingly (not allow negative values).

If you believe that the nagative value is not correct you have to reinitialize the planning area, after correcting the same. Please do a backup of the planning area before reinitializing.

Please refer to the following SDN Thread for more information about the

COM ERROR 40.301.

Will

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This COM Routine error 40.301 comes only when you have negative values in the Key figure.

Check Note 944254. Also check the KF for Sales history or Statistical Fcst. where the tick negative values not allowed should be there. Sometimes calulation of the Praportional factors also causes te negative values getting calculated for certain KF. You will have to do thorough research to ascertain where from the negative value are coming into the KF.To start with reading the note that I have mentione above.

Thanks,

Harsh