Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum qty surcharge condition type in pricing

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to configure a condition type ZMIN in pricing procedure. This ZMIN indicates the surcharge which will be applicable for each line item in sales order, if the total qty of all the line items in sales order is below 10 cases. that means if the total qty in the sales order for all line items is below 10 cases, then for each line item, the condition type ZMIN should be applied to each line item. Pls note that I would like to maintain condition reocrds for the ZMIN.

Pls how can i configure such a scenario. what config should be done in the conditon type config(group condition etc) and if there is some code required, pls tell me what will be the specs I need to give to abaper.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the steps:

In T Code V/06 Configure ZMIN as Condition Class A Discount or Surcharge, Calculation type : Fixed Amount.

Header & Item Condition.(check both Header and Item in the condition type definition).

Check the GROUP condition.

Scales : Select Scale Base as C quantity Scale

UOM as which ever you need.

Add this ZMIN in your pricing procedure.

Create a condition record T . Code VK11.Mainatin the scale from 0 as 10, then in next line from 10 as ZERO. This says if the total quantity is less than 10 , apply 10$. If above 10, then 0.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai