cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing routine and standard pricing redermination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP friends,

In one of pricing procedure, we have 4 custom pricing routines assigned to condition types. Since our base price is MRP, pricing procedure is configured as Top to bottom....like deducting discounts, taxes...other conditions and arrive base trade price.

There are certain condition types for which no pricing routine is assigned.

Cuurently, in copying controls, pricing type assigned is "Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermined taxes". So, except tax condition records, all other conditions are copied as unchanged but...for the conditions which are being assigned with pricing routines are perfroming as per logic assigned to them.

Now customer wants to go for redetermining all condition types during incoice document in pricing type.

Can anyone tell me that...if pricing type is changed to "Carry out new pricing" all my condition records get redetermined as per validity dates.

If all are redetermined as per Std. redetermination process...do my conidtion types which are assigned with pricing routine will also perform as per Std determination or they perform as per the logic in pricing routine.

which will be in priority whille redtermining conidtion records during invoice document. Either custom pricing routine or std pricing redetermination.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I exoect that when Pricing is completely redtermined, even then the custom pricing routine should have priority over std pricing redetermination. Check the custom routine with Abaper and in the case if some modification requires in coding, the same may need to be done.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pricing routine also will be triggered and it has precedence over standard SAP, until unless specifiied in the routine code.

In the rouitne you can specifiy whether to apply the logic only during sales order processing and not to check the logic during invoice processing and also the other way.

If you have any scale based condition types, it will be better to read the scale base from order rather determining it again in the invoice, the reason being if there is a parital delivery then the scales will be different in Order and Invoice.

Thanks

Sai