Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Type 'CONF_ACT1001'

arunkumar_yerram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using the above IDOC type for sending it to our Middleware 'Biztalk'.

For me to send the Idoc, the Biztalk has to generate a Schema for this Idoc. But, in this instance the Biztalk is not able to see the Schema.

I'm not sure if this is related to SAP or Biztalk.

Could somebody help me in this regard.

Your Inputs are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

For any middleware to generate schema at runtime, idocs types in SAP has to be released. Look at we30 and check whether this idoc has released or not.

Regds

Manohar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

You can manually generate a schema of a IDOC in WE60 transaction Documentation --> XML Schema and download that. If this can be given to the middleware team, they should be able use this.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

For any middleware to generate schema at runtime, idocs types in SAP has to be released. Look at we30 and check whether this idoc has released or not.

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

There is nothing to do in SAP Side, but you can check whether the idoc was posted successfully or not, if it was posted successfully, then you need to check with your middle ware team , whether is they had defined the relevant schema for your idoc , if they had then need to check at partner profiles and port from SAP side and BIZTALK side , whether is they are using the same PP and port .

If they didn't able to generate or create schema for your idoc type then you can download and can give a copy to middleware team where they use it .

just it is something like troubleshooting .

<i>Hope This Info Helps YOU.</i>

Regards,

Raghav