cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP Planning book - Missing Unit values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with the planning book display. I find that the Unit Column is sometimes blank while sometimes, it displays "EA". I am not able to find a pattern in this toggling of display of Unit column.

I went to the data view/design and found the Unit Column is ticked. However, the display of Unit column is very strange. Sometimes "EA, sometimes blank.

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you select unit colum in the dataview then it display Base unit of messure from product master. There are two reasons.

1. If you are loading different materials which contain different BUOM then it will be blank cause conflict of BUOM from product to product.

2. In the product master (/SAPAPO/MAT1) Properties tab SDP relevance should be blank (Relevant for DP and SNP). Otherwise there may be chance of Blank UOM.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not even loading the products in the data view. I just select the data view and find that the Unit column has units "EA". When I select another data view within the same planning book, I find the Unit column is blank. After that I find that all the data views have the Unit column as blank. This is without loading the products.

Can anybody tell me from where does the data view get the values to display in the Unit column?

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed