cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to FTP File - Error : <SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to configure a senario Idoc to FTP File, Í did required settings in R3 and in PI... , did mapping and configuratino in PI... and when I send my idoc I got error msg in monitor

<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender ,BMG_ASN_File_Component to receiver ,GTN_224,http://adis-bmg.de/asn,SI_BMG_ASN</SAP:Stack>

I search the fourm but did not got my answer, me just a bit confused...

In my senario I have having followings:

1. Bussiness System ( RFT : sender R3 system). ( I have define a party and make a connection under Idoc Partner )

2. Bussiness Component ( ZTEST_COMP as on Reciever side is File Server, so I define the reciver as bussiness component )

3. Communicatin Channel

File with protocol FTP having communicatin component as my Bussiness Component ( reciver ). there I defied the required info for FTP

4. Reciever Determination

Sender:

- RFT

- Idoc-Interface

- urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Reciever

communication party = space

communicatin component = ZTEST_COMP

Configure Reciever:

There I again define the communication component as ( ZTEST_COMP)

5. Interface Determination

-RFT

- Idoc-Interface

- urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Reviever:

ZTEST_COMP

and define the mapping which I did in design ( although I have seen some threads where mentioned we dont need maaping in this case ) ?

6. Reciver agrement

sender:

- RFT

Reviver:

- ZTEST_COMP

- SI interface ( SI_BMG_ASN )

- http://test-etc.de/asn

and included my CC for file .....

Now when I send Idoc I got error msg that Reciver is not found : am I dong something wrong ? do I have to defien a bussiness system instead of Bussiness Component ?

Pls suggest...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest to first check SXMB_MONI (message monitoring in XI/PI). Go to the detail page of the message and check if your mapping is executed (check if interface mapping is executed). In the XSMB_MONI you also see exactly the sender, sender interface and so on.

Then you should be able to see why the receiver agreement is not found.

And please do not enter any space anywhere, otherwise it is clear that you get an error, because party " " does probably not exist

CSY

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
( I have define a party and make a connection under Idoc Partner

Do you really need a party in your communication? Should it not be a partly-less communication.

In the receiver agreement ensure that you have included the inbound message interface.

communication party = space

No need to give any space.

In the Interface Determination i hope that you have included the receiver meessage interface and then the corresponding Interface Mapping.

If still not works then make some dummy changes and again activate....correspondingly check the cache status of the ID-objects

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about the PARTY LESS, I have seen idoc-partner under Bussiness System and thus created a party ( and there I have given this string: ALE#KU#AG what that wrong ?

Yes I have given the inbounce message interface in receiver agreement and also at Interface Determination i have given the meessage interface and corresponding Interface Mapping.

I have checked at SXI_CACHE, but dont know what I need to check there.... ?

Regards,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN ID --> Environment --> Cache Status Overview ... this will tell if there was any error in activation of ID objects.

I still feel that you dont need any party for your communication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why we need party, though ? may be then I can understand what I am doing wrong !

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you talking with some third-party system which is not configured in the same landscape....then you need to have a party.

for ex when you want to send data to client of your customer....that client wont be in your landscape...

For more information on why/ when we need party make a search on SDN....many experts have given accurate answers for this.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PARTY is generally used for B2B scenario wherein your SAP system might be external to your system landscape.

I think you can just create a BS and see whether your acenario works

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried with both , with party and without party, it gives me the same error msg,

No receiver agreement found for sender

however when I test my configuration in ID, thigns works fine, ....... dont know what is going wrong ?

any suggestion ?

What I have notied in monitor that, my sender and reciver are written differently ( opposite ) , is that okay ?

Regards,

Edited by: Shah H on Nov 23, 2009 4:48 PM