cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return delivary....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

i can you please help me if we will get the finish material from customer ,as customer not statisfied with quality ,then how you are managing so that Quality inspection has to be carried out ??

what is the SD related flow ...to take material inside premises and send it for Quality inspaection/???

rgds

prerna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a Return order (order type RE), preferably with ref to the Billing document, in t.code VA01 by specifying an Order reason as to why this complain has taken place. You can also create the Return order with ref to the Sales order also with out refering any document it can be created.

In standard, the return item has schedule line category DN, where you will find the movement type 651. With this movement type whatever goods comes in, first it goes to the Return stock which is a restricted stock.

As specified in the QM view in the material master data, the material will go for quality inspection even it is in right condition as it has come back due some complaint.

Create a Return Delivery with reference to this Return order followed by a PGI.

Once the Quality department gives it comment accordingly, you can release the block from the Return order and then create a Credit memo for Return with reference to the Return order.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,thnx I got it ...i got the concept that u explained , if u have in more detail with steps (along with tcode)then pls send me .

rgds

prerna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use movement type 655 to send stocks for Quality Inspection during goods receipt of returns delivery.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look on this link for the presentation on the process flow diagram.

[Sales Return Process |http://help.sap.com/bp_fm603/BBLibrary/Documentation/359_Scen_Overview_EN_FR.ppt#673,1,Sales Returns with Quality Management & with Configured Materials SAP Best Practices for Fabricated Metals V1.603 (France)]

Regards