cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem converting OTF to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are converting spool (Check) OTF output to PDF using FM : CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF.

When we take the spool output to the print, it is givng the required output.

But here we have to convert the check (Spool which is in OTF format) to PDF format.

we need to make sure that when we convert the pdf, the pdf properties of the page size should be 8.5011 but currently it is giving 8.4610.99.

I searced in SDN also, but could not able to find the solution.

Can anybody suggest me on this

Thanks in Advance

Somasekhar.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

These instructions are specific to Adobe Reader 9.0 on Windows XP. Other versions of Adobe Acrobat will vary... Open the document. Hit Ctrl-P to print, select the Adobe PDF printer in the drop down box, then click on the properties button, then click on Printing Shortcuts. On the right side you will find page size. Click on the drop down box and select the proper page size.for your case its letter size.

Hope it will solve your problem

Thanks,

Tanmaya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmaya,

Thanks for the reply. I am searching for a solution like when we get the PDF (Check) output the property of PDF should be 8.50*11 because we are going to send this PDF output to the bank. So we are very perticular about this size.

Hi Guru's anybody can suggest on this because data is sinking while converting the OTF output to PDF.

Thanks in Advance.

Somasekhar.C

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the difference of 0.4 mm is not really shocking, there must be a rounding algorithm in SAP program.

There is one very important information you didn't give (we can only guess, obvious, but did you check): what is the size of the page format of the spool in SAP, and which unit of measure?

If measures are correctly defined in mm or cm, then the rounding algorithm shoud be corrected in SAP program (modification of standard). Ask SAP for more information.