cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock allocation report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a special stock against a sale order. If I check in MMBE I have slection list of material, plant, storage location, batch. That means we can see material wise. But I want to see the same details as per the sale order. That is I want to check all the details of the materials which are assigned to a particular sale order.

Is there any standard report for this??

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the list dispaly section mainatin Special Stock Indicator E - Orders on hand so that in MMBE system will display only for Special stock that are assigned to order.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your reply. I hope I have not clearly specified my question.

I need to check the materials details against a particular sales order. That is I need to have sale order number in selection list, wherein all the details of all the materials assigned to that sale order should come as a report.

Laksmipathi - MD04 will show only material wise

Ramesh - MMBE also shows as material wise (ofcourse only special stock, if we give indicator)

But I have an MTO order with 10 line items of different materials and with multiple batches. I cannot go for MMBE or MD04 for 10 times. Even if go, the report will show the other sale order numbers also for that material (if any).

so please suggest me some standard report for this please.

Kumar

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may use the transaction VA05.

Go to VA05--> Click on Further selection Criteria Tab and select Sales Document.

Execute and you will get the report as you require.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can use MB51 report. In the ECC 5.0 the sales order option is available in the selection criteria. Maintain the sales order and the movement type, and special stock as "E". Make sure to maintain the return movement types also.

In addition if you want to view the finish goods stocks, then maintain the Fg material in the material field. eg: F*

Once you execute , since its an ALV report you can use the summation and filter options to view the available stocks by sales order.

Its a workaround...

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI thank you for your reply.

But I am using ECC 6 where I am not able to find the sale order option.

Kindly someone guide me in this.

Kumar

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the option which I gave you through previous post?

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MD04 will show against a particular material, what are all the sale orders generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi