cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Simple Scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

I am new to XI , so please tell me a simple scenario to start with ( if possible with Step-by- Step).

Also, Please tell me how to move from simple scenarios to more complex ones also if possible give me the complex sceanrios too.

Regards,

Snehal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

chk out these threads for simple scenarios in XI

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

You could try a simple File-to-File scenario for a start!

cheers,

Prashanth

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Snehal,

Doing a file to file is the best way to start with XI. these blogs can help you on that,

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Snehal,

Doing a file to file is the best way to start with XI. these blogs can help you on that,

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try a file to file scenario.

Search for weblogs for the sender and receiver file adapter configuration and build on a scenario.

You can always get back to the forum for more help