cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Default Unit of Measure displayed in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP APO experts,

We created a custom key figure "Days' Supply" in APO SNP Planning area and ass it to my planning book. The infoobject for this key figure is Days ("D"). But in planning book, its using as default displayed the base unit of measure of my planning area which is in "L".

In the /sapapo/msdp_admin, fireld "UOM" is unticked for this key figure. I want this key figure to be defaulted to "D" when I enter planning book but I am not sure why its getting unit of measure of my planning area. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,

Mylene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I happend to face the same issue once.Pls go to table /sapapo/tspaplob and change the UOM value for the KF else compare the setting of the standard KF "Days of Supply" in planning area 9asnp05 .

Hope this helps

Thanks,Bopanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bopana,

This solved my problem. Thank you very much. But just couple more questions. THis table is just the table for /sapapo/msdp_admin right? SO if I want to correct our production system, does that mean that I need to transport our planning area from Dev to Production? Or can I just transport this table? Thanks.

Mylene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure, transporting the KF should suffice. Pls check and let me know as I cant recall.