cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is Material A of batch X ,when PP confirm the production order of A it produce material B of 100 qty with Individual batch no u2013like X1,X2,X3,u2026u2026.,X100 both material are activated for 04 inspection type the unit is in KG,

I want to check only 10 samples of material B ,but system create 100 inspection lot of batch X1-X100,the material A & B is activated for batch management ,How Can I map this Scenario

Regards

AAditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aaditya

Your requirement would had a feasible solution if batch number wouldnot change for each batch.

If the batch number changes for each batch then the you cannot control the no of inspection lot created. The only option is control it through exits

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,Can you please Guade me my process is as follows

A->Produce 100 B Productsa (X1,X2,.......X100) [Requirement 1 lot for 100 batch]

B (X1)----> Produce C product (C1,c2 ,c100) [Requirement 1 lot for 100 batch]

there is one production order for each item which produce 100 subitem & batches

I set the indicator Control insLot {for each order item ,batch & storage location }

but it is still producing 100 batches I want to set for each prodution order then uit will create 1 batch,

If I can use customer exit ,can you please guide me which customer exit I can use ?

please tell me step by step

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this Userexit QAAT001 which is triggered whenever an Inspection Lot is going to be created. Here in your case it would be called during GR/Confirmation of each Batch.

I hope you are using standard insp. type '04' Copy this inpsection type and create Z04' inspection type.

In material master assign these two inspection types and activate only '04' and don't activate 'Z04' inspection type.

In your logic use the Production Order Number as Unique Key identifying that for that you need to create one inspection lot. Whenever you are doing GR for a Batch, system checks through this exit whether any inspection lot already created or not from table QALS, if yes then change the Inspection Type from '04' to 'Z04', so that no inspection lot is created. If no, then continue with inspection type '04'.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K. Raghavendra Nayak,

For confirming the production order we are using " BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT ".is it possible to restrict the creation of lot numbers by using this BAPI.

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I suppose. Test the Userexit by keeping breakpoints and you will know.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aaditya

As I said this Inspection control is applicable only if you have one batch number. if bacth number changes then inspection lot will be created

check this exit QAAT0002 Control of acceptance lots/goods receipt

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaditya,

You can achieve this by using Dynamic Modification Rule.

Vishal Jonnalwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this is not tequirement ,

I want avoid the 100 lot cration in DMR case It will produce 100 lots .I want check only 10 samples out of 100 for B material ,But due to batch management tick active it will produce 100 batches of B ,any othe Idea ,thanks for response

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

What actually is your process? As I understand B is the product and A is its component. While doing GR for B you are generating 100 Batches and system creating insp. lot for each of the batch. Your requirement is to create just 10 inspection lots and not 100. Right? If yes please let me know the criteria for 10 samples?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create 1 inspection lot against the 100 batches which is created buy 1 production order i.e 1 inspection lot for 1 production order But in my case when confirming the prodtion order the system will create 100 lots i,e for 1000 kg it is producing 100 batches of 10 kg each But I want to create 1 lot which will check 10 samples ,is threr any setting for production order like in inspection set up we can control (Control insLot) for each purchase order ,material document etc

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Userexit QAAT001 and control the generation of Inspection Lot.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak