cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Management in cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, with every status in a status profile there can be an action associated. This action can be one of the following two:

<b>1. Processing Time</b>

As soon as the processing time that you specify has elapsed, the system sends out a notification. If the status has already changed before the processing time is over, the system does not send a notification. The notification text is generated manually or by the system.

<b>2. Deadline</b>

As soon as the deadline that you specify is passed, the system sends out a notification. If the relevant status has changed before the deadline, the system does not send a notification. The notification text is generated manually or by the system.

I have tried both, but it doesn't seem to work as I am not geeting any notification.

Does anybody know which workflow gets triggered when the given deadline passes? I want to check the workflows that are used to send notifications.

Regards ,

Reema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

you can check in the workflow log, if anything is triggered?

As far as I know the actions create a notification. Have you checked that in the cFolders BSP application?

For notifications you can decide whether the system sends an eMail, via your user settings.

I assume that you will have to schedule a cFolders job to send eMails.

Hope that helps.

BR

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reema, just curious to know if you have solved this problem. In case you have please let me know the solution.

thanks