cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax amount is not appearing in posting procedure RETP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing simulation of periodic posting of lease out contract in REFX.

There are no errors shown. However, tax amount does not appear against the rental object in posting procedure RETP. Tax amount is appearing in posting procedure REDP against the contract.

When I check in the contract, the tax amount is appearing for both contract and object.

What should I check to ensure that tax amount appears in periodic posting procedure RETP also ?

Regards,

T Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the business process design. Only the amounts net of tax are transferred from the contracts to the objects for further settlement to CO objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. We are reimplementing the REFX solution for a company. The existing system is also in ECC6. For contracts made in existing system when periodic posting done, tax is shown against both contract and rental object. The value of periodic posting is same for both contract and rental object.

However, in the new implementation, tax amount is not appearing against rental rental object. Tax amount is appearing against rental contract. As a result, there is a difference in amount. Is this correct as a process ?

Regards,

T Saravanan

Answers (0)