cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to pass back to quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnd,

I have received 1000 Nos of Labels from the vendor , which was been posted to quality stock , Our QC has checked and passed it to Unrestricted stock,

Now they r saying that they have not checked it properly then want to inspect it again. Now i want to move the stock lying in unrestricted to quality . Wat is the movement type for that ?? .

And if i move the goods using movement type will it create an inspection lot for the same ??

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two things you can do in this situation:

1. Transfer the Stock back to Quality Stock without creating Inspection Lot and post to Un-Restricted after thorough inspection.

2. Activate '08' inspection type and transfer the goods in the same Storage Location wuith movemnet type '311'. Here you would generate an inspection lot and stock would be posted directly yo Quality Stock. After thorough inspection, you can transfer back to Un-Restricted Stock through Usage Decision Transaction.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra ,

As u said , i have Activated 08 , and i have done 311 movement type against the same storage location , now the Inspection lot has been created but when i go to QA32 to clear it is gives me an error

Characteristic results cannot be rec inspection lot 080000000001

Now here its not allowing me to pass the QC ??

REgards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have activated '08' inspection type with detailed indicators assign task list, auto assignment, check charectristics, etc....this if you mark system tries to find an inspection plan, which I suppose is not yet created and hence the error message during RR.

If you just want to do UD without RR unmark the following indicators in the detailed screen of '08' inspection type

1. with task list

2. auto assignment

3. check char

and also mark on 100% inspection indicator and save.

Now you try again, you can process the inspection lot without getting any errors.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragahvendra ,

As u said i have maintained all the Parameters in the Material Master , now when i do 311 movement it has come to QA32. But when i am trying to Usage Decision (UD) , there i am passing some quanity to unresticted and the remaining quantity to Return to Vendor , then its asks me for Reason for Movement and Purchase order, when i am giving the same purcahase order No its not accepting it , it says that the doucment doest not exist.

regard

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to do Vendor Return only with respective to the inspection lot which has been generated with reference to Purchase Order/GRN, please for Vendor Returns post the quantty to Blocked Stock and then with Movement Type (122/124) return the goods directly from Blocked Stock to Vendor.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (0)