cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party order processing GR movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In 3rd party order processing the goods are delivered to customer from vendor directly, but for billing purpose we do the GR at plant level(against purchase order)>invoice>Billing

Physically stock is not delivered to the plant, so when we do the GR(against purchase order),if the movement type is 101 it will updatet the stock. 3rd party delivery is not done,stock will not be reduced. I want to know what is the GR movement type for 3rd party order processing, is it 101 or anyother movement type.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Third Party Scenario with Shipping notification

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/HTML/107_EN_IN.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the movement type is 101, will it update the stock?? if i wont update, where is the setting for tat?

How the system differentiate between 101 and 101 statistical movement type?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in t.code OMJJ.

Select movement type 101 and click on update control/WM movement types.

There you can see this movement type is configured for different update control/WM movment types.

Few entries are made in the system without value and quantity updates for movement type 101. So I assume, when you do MIGO using 101 movement type against third party purchase order, special stock indicator E and movement type B will be taken for statistical posting. You can do a testing to confirm this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since PR/PO is created with refernce to sales order.The GR will happen for account assignement (and thats why inventory does not gets updated).

You must keep in mind the cycle for third part sales is as follows:

Sales order>PR>PO>delivery by Vendor>Vendor invoice(MIRO)>Stastical GR against account assignment>Customer Invoice.

Regards

Sanjay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The goods receipt in 3rd party scenrio would be stastical and movment type would be 101.

Pls read carefully the documentation suggested on thread.

Regards

Sanjay