cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webas 640 System requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm interested in the instalation of a productive WebAs 640, i'm checking the requirements of the sneak preview and the CPU requirements are very low (Intel Pentium III/1.1 GHz)

Can anybody tell me where can I find some information on the subject?

Regards,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the office , i use a PC with P4-1.6G and 1.5G ram to install WAS ( Snake Preview ) . In my home , i use a PC with P4-2.4G and 2G DDR266 SDRAM to install WAS ( Ramp-Up Version ) . One different between Snake Preview and Ramp-Up is that the Snake version use MAXDB as repository but Ramp-Up version use Oracle 9.2.0.1 . Because i already delete the Snake version in my office PC , here is a screen snapshot when the WAS starts in my PC ( http://tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bogiwou/detail?.dir=7d74&.dnm=ae02.jpg ) .. Have a nice day ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also check the requirements in the relevant installation guide published on SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/instguides.

Zornitsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not looked up for this item yet. I suppose you are looking for information about an installation on your personal desktop?

The WAS 6.40 Developer requires some couple of GB on your HDD and at least 750 MB RAM. The CPU clockspeed is not that critical.