Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sys. status :REL not unique in transaction code -- COOIS

former_member470638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert

In erp 6.0 , when I run t-code COOIS and choose the sys. status "REL", the system show me the error :Status rel not unique .

And I press F4, there are two REL status in fact. I want to know how to define the sys. status. How can we deal with this

case of this problem? Thank you in advance : )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to add some more queries related to this note, we had the same problem and implemented the note 1377678 sucessfully. Details are as follows.

We changed the text for I7203 as Rel and kept I0002 REL as it is. When we tried to execute the COOIS with status REL it works but not with Rel.It gives the message as "There is no data for the selection".

Please provide your valuable suggestions. Thanks.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Liting,

The root cause of the problem is that the status 'REL' is not unique in your system. In transaction BS23, you can see that there are two status with the abbreviation REL: status I0002 (which is the status that is relevant for COOIS) and status I7203 (which belongs to ECM).

The I0002 is the correct one for the 'Release' status of order, and I7203 is for the status of ECM (Engineering change management),

Since the status 'REL' is not unique, note 1257156 causes the error message COIS 054 and enforces the use of F4. Of course, there is no error if you use F4 directly, because the user is already using F4.

In order to solve the issue, please use transaction BS22 and change the status text of status I7203 from 'REL' to 'RELZ' or to 'Rel' (Lower case). Save and add the change to a transport request.

After this, status REL should be unique once more and message COIS 054 should no longer appear.

I hope this could be helpful.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't define the system status. Whenever there is change takes place for a Manufacturing order the system automatically sets this status.

Thanks,

nandha