cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding processing of scrap & rework in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Production peoples have confirmed the qtys. against a production order & an inspection lot is generated. While Quality checking it is observed that some qty. to be scrapped & some qty. to be reworked.

1) Can i post the scrap qty. through usage decision to scrap so that the cost of scrap will be recorded against cost center defined in plant settings. Is it right procedure or some other procedure to follow? Where i can see the report for the same.

2) How i can process rework throgh QM & how cost of rework can be captured observed during quality check?

Plz. help

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can post the scrap qty. through usage decision to scrap, cost of scrap will be recorded against cost center defined in plant settings.

u can see report in ksbb t_code

cost of rework can be booked through kb21n t_code

select cost center, enter receiving and sender cost center , type of activity , no. of hour taken for rework and save

that cost will be recorded on costcenter

similarly cost can be booked on order( order is to be created one time) this repor can be seen through kob1

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh / Yogini

Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Regards

Amit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

1) yes you can scrap the mateiral for scrap using the cost center

2) please find the steps for rework

Rework & rejection

1. Reject the material in QA32 to block stock

2. If you need to scrap highly faulty materials directly put it in scrap against a cost centre

4. Create a rework order using Tcode Co01 order type (PP03)

5. Enter the Parent production order number in the goods receipt tab in Co01. (inbound delivery)

6. Issue goods against the rework order using MIGO

7. confirm the rework order through co11n

8. Move the material back from block to quality using Tcode MB1B u2013 349 movement type (activate 08 inspection)

9. Inspection lot created

10. do the posting accordingly

Regards

Gajesh