cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

What is the procedure for reserve the stock against sales order ...after reservation can v issue the reserve stock to other sales order?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Create Reservation in MB21 SL to Sales order.

If you want to transfer you can do it in MIGO itself and use special indicator E. which will transfer from one Sales order to other Sales order.

Regard'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a sales order and do delivery agains the sales order wtihout PGI.

Then the stock will be reserved for that customer.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello santosh ,

Thanks for your ans but by this way the stock is not actually reserved , stock will come under schedule for

delivery , i want the stock under reserve

in 1st case end user cant understand it when he is going to raise sales order he can c the stock but actually this not a right stock .

thx

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you clear about your requirement,

Are you expecting, once the sales order is confirmed, then this stock should not reserve to other sales orders OR once stock is reserve to this order, when creating other sales orders, this stock should not be used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Aravind,

yes, for what?

In my above post, I have given 2 scenarios. out of that, whihc one is you are looking for? if possible try to re-frame your requirement complete & clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the 2nd one ,

once stock is reserve to this order, when creating other sales orders, this stock should not be used?

thx

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHeck:OVZ9

with the combination of : Availability check + Checking rule ( eg: 02 + A) details,

Untick "Include Sales requirements"

Test & revert,

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reserve the stock against sales order can be controlled through Item Category ( with special stock indicator:E) or requirement class.

To transfer the stock from one sales order to another , use Mov type: 413E.