cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR to TO automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

]

On many occasions TR to TO are not getting automatically triggered. We have started RF in our stores. We are anticipating that due to multiple user creating T.O, TR to T.O are not generating automatically. Since there is one intermediate location 921 TR are not converted TO automatically

Please guide

Regards

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can automate TO creation and Confirm in the background by customizing the WM movement type in 2 steps.

Step 1. In customizing for WM movement types in Activities under confirmation, by setting "TO item can be confirmed immediately" indicator

Step 2. In Customizing for LE-WM movement type assignment (OMLR), TO creation and confirmation can be set for IM movement type to WM ref. movement type.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I would suggest the first thing you do is setup a mail control in transaction OMKX as according to SAP Note 87194. If you already have setup this, an express mail will be sent to Recipient Inbox when the background TO failed. You can then check the reason and correct the necesary.

Next thing is you may also want to check in transaction SMQ1, for queues begining with WMIM*. If a error entry appears in an users queue, then no further TO's will be created (for that user) until the error is resolved.

Note : in SMQ1 the queue WMIM* is for TR's being processed, while

for released orders it is MW_KANBAN*.

Hope this helps.

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure what will be the solution for your issue. But you can try to check the blocking logic in warehouse management in configuration of "defining control parameter for warehouse number".

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please call me I will let you know the configuration settings.

Regards

rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know first try out what the others have suggested.Otherwise i will call you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz verify that it is TR & not PCN. because you cannot crate Imediate/Auto TO for PCN.

PLz explain your process if the above does not help you.