cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crm_isa_basket_deleteitem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, all:

I am a new entry of CRM, just wonder would you like to tell me how to use the "<b>crm_isa_basket_deleteitem</b>" function, I'm not clear about the function logic, what's the difference of BASKET_GUID and BASKET_ITEM_GUID?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

CRM_ISA_BASKET_DELETEITEM is the function module in CRM used for deleting an item from the shopping basket. Here there are 2 parameters to consider. One is Shopping Basket and the other one is the Item in the Shopping Basket to be deleted.

BASKET_GUID refers to GUID of the Shopping Basket.

BASKET_ITEM_GUID refers to GUID of the Item to be deleted inside the Shopping Basket.

You need to pass these 2 parameters to this fucntion module and it will process the deletion of the required item from shopping basket. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay thanks for ur valuable info can ypu please explain it in very detail as i am a student i want to know abt the internet sales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot..

i will try..

Former Member
0 Kudos

btw, how can i know whether the item be deleted?

can i confirm it via transaction "crmd_order"..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Tony. You can see the current line items through CRMD_ORDER.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks..

but other questions...

1. is BASKET_GUID mean GUID in CRMD_SALES?

2. is BASKET_ITEM_GUID mean GUID in CRMD_ORDERADM_I?

3. how to test this function? i tried to call it by SE38, then call function "CRM_ISA_BASKET_SAVE". But the item didn't be deleted in transaction "CRMD_ORDER"..

any advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

BASKET_GUID means GUID in CRMD_ORDERADM_H and

BASKET_ITEM_GUID means GUID in CRMD_ORDERADM_I.

Use T.Code SE37 and execute FM CRM_ISA_BASKET_DELETEITEM. Enter the GUIDs for Basket and Basket Item and see if it is getting deleted or not.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Answers (0)