Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font size in smartforms

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i am developing a form in which i require some text in begger font say 40 pt....i have kept the font size in smartstyles 40pt and the character font size same 40 pt......but this change is not been reflecting in the smartform when i am previewing the form....i am getting text of smaller font(20 pt) in the print priview..

plz help.

Regards,

Ashmita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which font is it? Does it happen when printing too?

Fonts may be replaced ("converted") according to the printer you are choosing. To make sure, go to SPAD transaction, display your output device, and write down the device type. Go to SE73 transaction, choose the "Printer fonts", double-click the device type. You will see the list of supported fonts and sizes by this device type. Click "Font conversion" button. You will see the replacement font that the system chooses.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

yup.thnks sandra

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you give a feedback? (requested by forum rules) I am interested to know and it may be useful to other people too!

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashmita, as you continue to use forum but you neither give a feedback, nor answer, I notified an abuse to moderators.

Please read forum rules and that will better for all of us.

Thx

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have sent him an email, and warned him of the consequences of breaking the rules. I will be monitoring his posts.

matt

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you solve the problem?